Acceptable Use Policy
Last modified: January 28, 2015
This Acceptable Use Policy (" AUP") describes guidelines for acceptable use of MAS which must be followed by MAS customers. Failure of a MAS customer to follow the guidelines in this AUP may result in termination of the customer's MAS account.
Guidelines of Acceptable Use of MAS
MAS shall not be used by any individual or entity:
- in any way that violates any applicable local, state, federal, or international law or regulation
- to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights
- to compromise or attempt to compromise the security of any area of the MAS network or customer control panels of MAS customers
- to store, publish, display, or transmit obscene, defamatory, infringing, libelous, harassing, abusive, or threatening or otherwise unlawful or tortious material
- to impersonate or a MAS customer or MAS employee
If you are a copyright owner or representative thereof and believe that a file cached on the MAS network infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification to email@example.com with all of following information in writing:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- identification of each exact URL hosting the copyrighted file and identification of the material located at each URL that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the MAS customer who has stored the file in MAS to contact you, such as an email address, phone number, and physical mailing address.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.